The Division of Clinical Services at Maple Star collaborates with your family to:
- Bring stability in times of chaos
- Help parents understand the roots of their child’s behavior
- Teach, model, and support parents in addressing these behaviors with trauma sensitivity
- Mend fractures in relationships
- Establish meaningful communication patterns
- Support reintegration, independence, and autonomy for the life of the family
As a home-based, family-centered, and strength-based provider, Maple Star Clinical Services operates with mindfulness about sensory processing challenges and an understanding about how trauma, abuse, neglect, and multiple transitions can impact the developing brain of a child. Clinical therapists are well-versed in the language of healing trauma with a holistic approach. Services are contextualized to meet the individual needs of families, combining the structure of residential settings with trauma-specific interventions.
We provide families, schools, and communities with an option for treatment to avoid out-of-home placements and/or to expedite successful step-down services for youth following residential or psychiatric placements.
© Copyright 2018 Maple Star