Maple Star, the premier provider of trauma-specific services, provides intensive in-home therapy to support families with trauma histories or relationship challenges. Maple Star’s expertise includes the ability to work with the following concerns:
- Children and adolescents between the ages of 3-18 years of age, and their parents
- Domestic or Relationship Violence
- Pre or Post-Adoption education, including family coaching to enhance an understanding of the brain the impact of trauma on developing children
- Challenging/difficult behaviors in children of all ages
- Symptoms consistent with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Difficult adjustments including moving, divorce, death, or other life-altering events
If you have questions about whether your family’s challenges can be served with Maple Star, please contact us to discuss making a referral. A link to Maple Star’s Clinical Referral Form can be found at the bottom of the webpage.
Maple Star serves those clients eligible for Medicaid. For families with private insurance who deny a service such as ours, we recommend the family seek an evaluation at their local mental health center in application for funding through the Colorado Mental Health Treatment Act. We also contract with all counties in the Denver Metro area, with the exception of Arapahoe County.
© Copyright 2021 Maple Star